We have some simple guidelines and rules for renting our properties:
- Rent must be paid on time.
- No smoking inside the properties. *** This is strictly enforced ***.
- We do not allow water-filled furniture, such as waterbeds
- We pay the water bill up to a certain amount depending
on the property. If the water bill goes over that, the tenant
is responsible for the overage (which is rare with reasonable
- Tenants are responsible for all other utilities.
- Tenants are responsible for maintaining the property, including
but not limited to mowing the lawn, shoveling the snow, and
- We do allow pets for an additional fee based on the type
- Leases are month-to-month, with a 30 day notice required
- Our security deposits are one and a half month's rent, and
we charge a $150 non-refundable cleaning fee.
- Security deposits cannot be used to pay your last month's
Most of these items are explained in our lease, but we like
to be up front with potential tenants in case some of these items
are show stoppers.
If these rules are followed, you can be assured
a happy and comfortable tenancy in one of our properties. Basically,
if you are responsible tenants, then we will be great landlords!